My Alternate Character NamesEdit
- Moonrunner - Guild Leader
- Yepia - Guild Leader
- Eboudi - Guild Leader
- Chiumbo - Guild Leader
Hi there!to the guild website and thanks for joining us
Would you like to make a difference in the guild outside of the game? It's quite easy actually!
All you need to do is use the guild website and add something when you find it missing.
Here are some tips to using the site.
- Use the "Main Page" - The Main Page is a great starter point. There's a "Content" box with links to all the important areas of the website, and the "Important News" box features main events happening for the month. You can also use the Right "Sidebar" located to the right side of the page. There's a lot of neat stuff to find on the main page. So take time to explore and get to know your Guild Website.
- Check out "Live Chat" - Looking for someone who's not in game? Hop on to the live chat feature and give a shout out. If they're on, they'll be able to see your chat and strike up a conversation in no time.
- Use the Message Wall. - As a new feature of our website, visit a member's profile page and drop them a friendly note on their message wall. Track messages, and never lose one again. Get notified when new messages are posted. So come on and give it a try!
- The site is "User Friendly" - Which means you can take the initiative and add stuff as well as make corrections where needed. That being said, lots of folks will be reading what you write. So take the time to write a quality article or if you see something missing, "fill in the blanks"!
- Use the Nav Bar to get around - At the top of each page you'll find a set of links that when hovered over, will create drop down menus. These links help you get from one page to another on the site, so be sure to check out all the different areas of the site.
- Add to your profile page - Feel free to add a real life picture of yourself as your "avatar pic" and update your profile page with info about yourself as well as your gaming experience. This is your page, so (as long as it's kept within guild guidelines) make it your own!
- Add good links - As mentioned before, links (yellow text) help us all get from one page to another, so whenever you mention the subject of another page in your articles, use the "Add a Link" button to make a link to that page. Learn how to edit pages.
- Add pictures! - A well-chosen picture can make a bland page come to life. When you're writing an article, use the "Add a Picture" button to upload a picture from your computer onto the page. Screen-shots have their own special section on our website, so be sure to add your pictures to the correct section.
A good way to stay up-to-date with the latest news and events around Retributions Blade and Everquest II is to visit the guild site often. If at any time you get stuck, you can write to us through our contact form or contact us in game -- we're happy to help!
Have fun, we hope you visit often!