To display the guild cloak or "guild heraldry"
- Equip any "non-specialized" cloak in the APPEARANCE CLOAK slot
- Open the Character screen (press "U" on the keyboard)
- Select the "Options" tab on the Character screen
- Under the "Graphics" section, make sure the "Display Guild Heraldry" box is checked (if it's not checked then check it)
If this design is not displayed, you may need to change out the appearance cloak you have equipped for a different non-specialized cloak.
|CLOAKS THAT HAVE BEEN CONFIRMED TO WORK|
|Drape of the Echolis|
|Martial Gabradine Cloak|
|Adept Stalker's Cloak|
|Darklight Stalker's Cloak|
|Lucanic Stalker's Cloak||10|
|Novice Defender's Worn Cloak||10|
|Darklight Healer's Cloak||10|
|Desert Healer's Cloak||40|
|Cloudy Broadcloth Traveler's Cloak||30|
|CLOAKS THAT - DO NOT - DISPLAY THE GUILD HERALDRY|
|Green Journeyman's Cloak|
|Tinkering cloaks such as: Ruthenium Clockwork Drape|
|Kaladium Stone Stout Cloak|
Here's the tool we used to help us create the heraldry
To use "CLOAK DESIGNER" CLICK HERE This link will take you to a website which has a usable cloak designer program. There are NO DOWNLOADS necessary to use the cloak designer feature of that site, Please read the "Off-Site" notice regarding URL links in the footer below if you are concerned about visiting any off-site websites. Thanks!
If you aren't able to display the guild heraldry after completing the above steps, try these tips:
- Make sure you've equipped a Confirmed Cloak
- Check to see if you've restricted the use of your "illusion form". Places to check would be
- Character Creation Screen
- Character Screen
- If all else files, submit a /petition for in-game support
Content found within this wiki website (including images) are considered to be released under the CC-BY-SA 3.0 License and the GFDL.